Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
General Discussion

[Pinned] Active Recruitment Info

Hi!So obviously with Legion right around the corner its time to get us back into "Raiding Shape". We lost a lot of people during WoD, and we need to prevent that from happening again this expansion. Ideally for me, I would love if we could maintai...
Small Akatosh 1y
Akatosh5189Small Zalera 1y
General Discussion

Check My Wow

Hi friends,I'm your quiet and friendly windwalker monk that likes to try and dps, and I'm always looking for ways to improve myself. I found this site which can analyze warcraft logs and see how you're doing individually. It's in BETA at the mom...
Small SifuChi 1y
SifuChi2113Small Akatosh 362d
General Discussion

Nomi is a terrible cook

24 hours worth of research time and all I get is burnt food.
Small Zalera 1y
Zalera382Small Akatosh 1y
General Discussion

Get to know your guildies!

Now that Legion is almost out now is a better time than ever to get to know each other better. I'm Sunji (Kevin) and I'm ridiculously good looking! I love the Deftones and am always down to help out with just about anything.
Small Sunji 1y
Sunji12204Small Akatosh 1y
General Discussion

Prep Guide for Raiding

Got this off of Discord's Monk channel, looks handy:https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TiiI4huz4NXKfx7PGvvVTyP6xu8VaDNZ4-FEn69mOhc/pubhtml#
Small SifuChi 1y
SifuChi259Small Akatosh 1y
General Discussion

Discord - is it the new standard?

Messing around in the BF1 beta with a few buds, I got introduced to a new voice program. Discord.Has anyone had experiences? I was BLOWN AWAY, personally. It's free, the program is TOTALLY user friendly. No crazy IP addresses to mess with, easy on...
Small Slaytanist 1y
Slaytanist051Small Slaytanist 1y
General Discussion

First day of Legion, stuck at work :(

Argh! Really regretting not calling in sick today! To anyone who is able to be playing right now: I hate you ;)
Small Invictae 1y
Invictae026Small Invictae 1y
General Discussion

How did you decide on your main for Legion?

Just a bit of discussion, wondering how everyone came to decide on their main for Legion.I know some people are very attached to a particular main, but even if you knew which character you'd be maining, did you have a tough time narrowing in on a ...
Member avatar small Simurgh 1y
Simurgh026Member avatar small Simurgh 1y
General Discussion

Legion Overview

So this is an attempt to give an overview to Legion (ooh, new and exciting, eh?) from my perspective. I hope it was either helpful, interesting, or both. Thanks for reading!So, to start, I played for somewhere close to 200 hours or so on the beta,...
Small Ulthrakk 1y
Ulthrakk075Small Ulthrakk 1y
General Discussion

Archaeology

Found a piece of ancient history!
Small Zalera 1y
Zalera232Small Sueshi 1y
General Discussion

UI Screenshots

I didn't have a shot for my app due to the Legion patch. I've finished my current ui setup. Changes always occur however, but nothing major. Mainly cleaning to make more clear viewing space for encounter mechanics. Would love to see everyone's wor...
Small Elements 1y
Elements586Small Akatosh 1y
General Discussion

Broken Shote info

http://www.wowhead.com/news=254944/broken-shore-scenario-cinematics-and-secret-items-from-vendorsJust thought it might be helpful :)
Small Ulthrakk 1y
Ulthrakk022Small Ulthrakk 1y
General Discussion

Method's Take on the Current State of Healing in Legion...

The subject says it. The video linked below outlines their alpha/beta play testing results in both raid and mythic+ environments. Classes/Specs are listed from weakest to strongest.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwa0RO5ua_ATL;DW: Play Druid or Sh...
Small Limstellah 1y
Limstellah486Small Akatosh 1y
General Discussion

Just incase you hate Legion UI pruning...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBdZjsP6IIoA couple of addons you can download to revert the changes. Also a list of features removed.
Small Akatosh 1y
Akatosh255Small Elements 1y
General Discussion

The Lounge

I'm Commander Limstellah, and this is my favorite guild on the forums.
Small Limstellah 1y
Limstellah3110Small Akatosh 1y
Page 1